This can happen if OpenKey has released an update since the last time you cleared your cache. To correct any loading issues, please make sure you clear your cache every time a new update is released by the OpenKey team (you will receive messages about a week before, the day before, and immediately after any releases).
To clear your cache on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
OpenKey HOST works best with Chrome, but if you use another browser, you can find helpful information online to walk you through clearing your cache on those platforms.