- OpenKey Installer Pro application - ANDROID ONLY
- OpenKey Installer Pro Credentials (provided by OpenKey)
1. Launch the OpenKey Installer Pro App and verify that Bluetooth is on and permissions granted in the app.
2. Log in with the property credentials provided by OpenKey.
3. Tap the Universal Module button.
4. Select the room you're going to install from the list of rooms:
- Gray notates that it has not been installed.
- If the room list doesn't match your property, contact OpenKey.
5. Configuration options: Select Update Firmware.
- SYNCHRONIZE = sets the module's drive time, open time and current time.
- OPEN DOOR = tests the module to open the lock
- UPDATE FIRMWARE = updates the module's firmware (not available in iOS)
- READ MODULE = populates the blank fields above the buttons
The Android device will then connect to the module via Bluetooth and update the firmware. You will see a success message once this process is complete.
If the process fails, please force close the application and try the above steps again. If you continue to have issues, follow these steps:
1. Verify Bluetooth is on and the app has permission to use it
2. Verify the device is connected to WiFi
3. Close out other applications
4. Disconnect other Bluetooth connections
5. Open the lock and visually inspect the module and wire harness for damage.
If you continue to experience issues after all the steps are completed, please contact OpenKey Support at 877-800-2008.